When it comes to strategic networking opportunities for Christian media and ministry professionals, NRB’s Christian Media Convention is unparalleled.
With dozens of exhibitors and thousands of participants, the Convention provides attendees with the opportunity to directly meet and speak with representatives of organizations, broadcasters, and businesses, including Baker Publishing, Charisma Media, Christian Television Network, DonorDirect, Evangelism Explosion International, Fellowship of European Broadcasters, Israel Ministry of Tourism, Liberty Counsel, MercyShips, Moody Publishing, Trinet Internet Solutions, and many more. The soon-to-be-released Convention app, furthermore, will help you set up appointments and notify exhibitors of your desire to connect.
Also at the upcoming Convention, NRB 2020, will be an Industry Networking Reception, 5-6:15 p.m. on Tuesday, February 25, that will give you special access to peers in your respective field, whether it be church media, film, digital media, radio, or television. Furthermore, for international attendees and attendees whose organizations have an international reach, the Great Commission Reception earlier in the day (2-3 p.m.) will allow you to meet Christian communicators from around the world.
And that’s only the beginning!
At the upcoming Convention, there will be several industry-specific sessions, workshops, and a Learning Arena, where you’ll hear from leaders in your field and rub elbows with them and other like-minded media and ministry professionals.
There will also be various organizations hosting special events or welcoming attendees in designated spaces throughout the Convention Center, including TWR, Bott Radio Network, Douglas Shaw & Associates, Zoomer, RK Media, and Moody Broadcasting Network.
You might even run into members of the press as you pass by the Convention Press Center!
As an added benefit, there will be autograph booths on the award-winning Exposition floor featuring more than a dozen authors and Christian leaders who will be available to sign books and other items.
Want to find people on social media to meet up with at NRB 2020? Let others know that you’ll be attending the Convention by including #nrb2020 in your tweets, and click on the hashtag to see who else will be there.
In short, networking opportunities abound at the Convention. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of the testimonies from past convention participants:
- “Lots of people we needed to meet and talk to all in one place. Do not have to travel the country to meet them all.”
- “NRB allows me to meet ministry leaders and decision makers face-to-face. That personal relationship makes all the difference in our interaction together throughout the year.”
- “The NRB Convention is the highlight of my year. I have had so many God encounters and met so many great people. It truly is a blessing to have an atmosphere and event to receive support from peers and mentors in the industry and to meet new people that God puts in your path.”
- “It’s a great place to network with successful Christian broadcasters who know what they’re doing and can give advice to a struggling business or upstart student.”
- “Met people to share my program with from all over the world all in one place.”
- “[The NRB Convention] provides an opportunity to interact with the people who produce the programs we broadcast, the artists whose music we play, and people who have jobs like ours at other radio stations.”
- “Great encouragement to know that you are not alone in what you do and that others have the same concerns, problems, and joys that you do.”
- “The Convention is great to network with people! The word needs to get out to pastors who have smaller churches that they need to come!”
So, if you haven’t already, register today for NRB 2020 at nrbconvention.org. And, if you have, tell a friend to come, too!
For the NRB 2020 full list of speakers, schedule, exhibitor directory, hotel information, sponsorship and promotional opportunities, space and event reservations, registration, and more, visit nrbconvention.org.
To save $100 off the rate for a full registration, register by January 17.
Also, be sure to book your lodging for NRB 2020 by January 17. The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is filling up quickly!
The theme of the 2020 Convention is “Look Forward,” based on Proverbs 4:25, which states, “Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.”