On Friday morning of NRB’s 2022 Christian media convention, NRB is thrilled to present a special Forum with Charlie Kirk, Founder and President of Turning Point USA, titled “The Church is the Last Firewall for Freedom.”
For too long, God’s people have abdicated their responsibility to enter into the public square, believing instead that their role begins and ends at the pulpit. But as the culture continues its slide into moral relativism and confusion, this position has been proven insufficient. If the Church doesn’t endeavor to answer society’s most pressing questions, dark forces will fill the void with lies. Kirk will share that we must speak the Truth of God, activating God’s people to vote, organize, advocate, and educate a whole new generation ready to defend the legacy of freedom we are now tasked with defending.
Charlie Kirk is the Founder and President of Turning Point USA, the largest and fastest-growing conservative youth activist organization in the country with over 300,000 student members, over 450 full and part-time staff, and a presence on over 2,500 high school and college campuses nationwide. A New York Times and Amazon best-selling author of “The MAGA Doctrine,” Charlie is also the host of “The Charlie Kirk Show” podcast. As of October 2020, Charlie took his podcast to broadcast and became the host of the new, nationally syndicated daily radio show on the Salem Radio Network.
Kirk’s session on Friday, March 11, caps off a full week of featured forums, including:
- “The Great Commission” with Sam Brownback, Ambassador of The Brownback Group, and Bishop Eliudi Issangya, Founder and President of International Evangelism Outreach, on Tuesday, March 8.
- “Courage in Our Schools” with Ryan Bangert, Senior Counsel & Vice President of Legal Strategy at Alliance Defending Freedom, Monica Gill, History Teacher at Loudoun County High School, Matt and Marie Mierzejewski, Parents of Students in Albemarle School District, and Kate Anderson, Senior Counsel, and Director, Center for Parental Rights at Alliance Defending, on Tuesday, March 8.
- “Big Tech’s Attack on Religious Freedom” with Charles Hurt, Opinion Editor of The Washington Times, Kaelan Dorr, Senior Vice President of Global Engagement at GETTR, Jeff Brain, Founder and CEO of CloutHub, and Mark Meckler, President of Convention States Action, on Wednesday, March 9.
- “Truth-Driven Journalism in an Era of Censorship” with Matthew Faraci, Founder and President of Inspire Buzz, Christopher Dolan, President and Executive Editor of The Washington Times, Christopher Ruddy, CEO, Newsmax Media, Joshua Philipp, Host of Crossroads at Epoch Times, and Phil Boyce, Senior Vice President/Spoken Word Format, Salem Media Group, on Wednesday, March 9.
- “Deplatforming” with Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, Christopher Dolan, President and Executive Editor of The Washington Times, Dennis Prager, host of the Dennis Prager Show and Founder of PragerU, Heather Wilson and Jacob Wells, co-founders of fundraising platform GiveSendGo, on Thursday, March 10.
- “Engaging a Hostile Culture” with Lucas Miles author and podcaster, John L. Cooper, lead vocalist, bassist, and songwriter/producer for Skillet, one of the best-selling rock bands of the 21st century, Allie Beth Stuckey, podcast host, author, commentator, and speaker, and Darrell Harrison, Dean of Social Media at Grace to You, the Bible-teaching ministry of John MacArthur, and Eric Metaxas, New York Times bestselling author and nationally syndicated radio host of The Eric Metaxas Show, on Thursday, March 10.
- “Biblical Worldview Under Attack” with Billy Hallowell, journalist, and author at CBN News, Jeff Myers, president of Summit Ministries, Isabel Brown, host of “Freedom Seeds” with TPUSA Productions and author of “Frontlines: Finding My Voice on an American College Campus, Ryan Dobson, speaker and host of the REBEL Parenting Podcast, and Rick Green, “America’s Constitution Coach,” on Thursday, March 10.
- “Advice to Connect with and Reach Younger Demographics” with Julia Jeffress Sadler, Host of “Unapologetic,” Licensed Professional Counselor, and NextGen Minister at First Baptist Church of Dallas, TX, and Sadie Robertson Huff, Author, Speaker, and Founder of Live Original, on Friday, March 11.
There is still time to join 90+ speakers, 170+ exhibitors, and 31,000 square feet of exhibit space at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, March 8-11. Register now to be a part of the premiere networking event for Christian communicators!