This month, DickersonBakker kicks off a spring webinar series available exclusively to NRB members, with one webinar a month over the next three months.
- Feb. 18, 3 p.m. ET: Jumpstart Your Next Capital Campaign
- March 18, 3 p.m. ET: Three Things Every Ministry CEO Needs to Know About Fundraising
- April 15, 3 p.m. ET: Hire More Effective Fundraisers
In the first webinar in this series, attendees will get tips on how to focus early attention on key areas in order to create a firm foundation from which to launch a capital campaign. A capital campaign can provide a huge leap forward in helping your organization grow, meet goals, and expand impact. If you’ve ever considered a campaign, get a jumpstart by giving early attention to these three essential ingredients:
- Master the art of crafting a winning case for support
- Identify the giving capacity of your donors to set a challenging but achievable goal
- Get practical tips how to recruit a “dream team” of volunteers to lead your campaign
Click here to register for this webinar on Feb. 18 at 3 p.m.
March’s webinar event will take a look at fundraising from the perspective of a ministry CEO. For most nonprofits, growing fundraising effectiveness is key to growing your ministry impact. This webinar will cover three things every ministry CEO must know to optimize fundraising:
- Where and what should I look for when hiring/recruiting development staff?
- What are appropriate growth expectations to place on my development team?
- How can I make the most of my and my Board members’ involvement with donors?
This event will be held on March 18 at 3 p.m. Register here today.
The last webinar in this series will cover tips for hiring fundraisers. Giving is the lifeblood of your ministry. To raise resources, you need good fundraisers. Nonprofit leaders consistently report, however, that finding and hiring effective fundraisers is one of their biggest challenges. What does it take to recruit top fundraising talent? In this session attendees will:
- Learn to recognize the ten characteristics that top-producing fundraisers have in common
- Understand five things you must do to be more effective in recruiting fundraising talent
- Become mindful of the three most common hiring mistakes to avoid
Register here to attend this webinar on April 15 at 3 p.m.
Each of these events are free, but space is limited, so be sure to register today.
In addition to this webinar series, DickersonBakker is conducting a study on “Improving Work Force Practices in Fundraising. NRB invites all members to be a part of this study by completing this short survey. Along with data from other nonprofit leaders nationwide, your responses will help define successful practices in hiring and managing fundraising staff and help explore ways to reduce staff turnover.
Click here to complete this 15-20 minute survey.