|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 10, 2023FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
NRB 2023 Convention Celebrates Israel’s 75th Anniversary
WASHINGTON, D.C. (NRB) —The National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) association—a nonpartisan, international association of Christian communicators whose member organizations represent hundreds of millions of listeners, viewers, and readers—is pleased to announce that the 2023 NRB International Christian Media Convention will offer attendees a full slate of opportunities to learn and connect with The Holy Land and its people in celebration of the 75th anniversary of the State of Israel.
“NRB 2023 will be a one-of-a-kind forum for in-person engagement between Christian media leaders and Israeli businesses, organizations, and officials,” said Troy A. Miller, President & CEO of NRB. “We’re excited to present a special program of events celebrating the 75th anniversary of the State of Israel and highlighting the significance of the U.S.-Israel relationship.”
- Israel Minister of Tourism Haim Katz will deliver remarks at the Opening Session of NRB 2023 on Monday, May 22, at 7:00 p.m. ET. The event will be headlined by worldwide evangelist Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan’s Purse and Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA). Lawyer and national radio host Abe Hamilton III will also deliver remarks. The Opening Session is sponsored by Israel Ministry of Tourism (IMOT) and “Oracles of God,” A CBN Films Production.
- On Tuesday, May 23, at 6:00 p.m. ET, Israel365 Media, a digital marketing agency for pro-Israel audiences, is inviting Israeli startups, businesses, and charities to connect with Christian communicators at the Night to Celebrate Israel at 75, which will include inspirational speeches from leading Christian and Jewish leaders, videos, and music celebrating Israel’s 75 years of achievement, and a Joint Prayer Message for the safety and success of the State of Israel for the next 75 years. Speakers at the event will include NRB President & CEO Troy A. Miller, Pastor Samuel Rodriguez, author and motivational speaker Nick Vujicic, and more. To receive an invitation, please register here.
- On Wednesday, May 24 at 7:00 a.m. ET, NRB’s signature Breakfast to Honor Israel, which celebrates the enduring relationship between Christians and the Jewish people, will feature a keynote address from former U.S. Special Envoy Elan Carr. The 2023 breakfast is sponsored by Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM), International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ), and InGrace with Jim Scudder, Jr.
- On Wednesday, May 24, at 4:00 p.m. ET, NRB will host a high-profile panel discussion on The Progress and Potential of the Abraham Accords. The signing of the Abraham Accords in 2020 ushered in a transformation in the relations between Israel and Arab countries. Referring collectively to agreements of peace, diplomatic relations, and normalization between Israel and the UAE, Bahrain, Morocco, Sudan, and Kosovo, the Abraham Accords provide an unprecedented opportunity to facilitate economic prosperity and stability in the Middle East. Panelists will discuss the progress and potential of the Accords, including how the agreements can promote free trade, energy cooperation, and American interests in the region. This Forum is sponsored by Tyndale House Publishers.
- In the NRB Exhibit Hall, the Israel365 Pavilion will connect Christian broadcasters and media leaders with Israeli businesses and organizations representing a wide cross-section of Israel society and industry, including technology and startups, non-profits, entrepreneurship, and faith. Israel365 will also host special live panels organized by Israel365 and The Jerusalem Post. In addition, the pavilion will host a unique 360 degree Israel virtual reality experience for visitors arranged by Israel365 and Magdala VR360.
- Throughout the Exhibit Hall, attendees will get to know Israel-focused media, industry, and nonprofit groups like All Israel News & The Joshua Fund, Chosen People Ministries, Discovering the Jewish Jesus, Holy Gems, Holy Land Travel Center, International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, IMOT, Jewish Outreach International, Shiloh Israel Children’s Fund, Yad L’Olim, MyHeritage, and more. The Exhibit Hall will be open Tuesday, May 23 and Wednesday, May 24 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., and Thursday, May 25, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- The Israel Ministry of Tourism booth will feature Israeli-Canadian XR studio Blimey, showcasing a VR headset for attendees to explore Jerusalem and the Dead Sea through VR experiences titled “The Holy City” and “Once Upon A Sea.”
NRB is a nonpartisan, international association of Christian communicators whose member organizations represent millions of listeners, viewers, and readers. NRB’s mission is twofold: To protect the free speech rights of our members to speak Biblical truth, by advocating those rights in governmental, corporate, and media sectors; and to foster excellence, integrity, and accountability in our membership by providing networking, educational, ministry, and relational opportunities. Learn more at www.nrb.org.
About the NRB Convention
The annual NRB International Christian Media Convention is the largest nationally and internationally recognized event dedicated solely to assist those in the field of Christian communications. The dynamic and award-winning Exposition consists of dozens of organizations and is an active marketplace for those seeking products and services to enhance their own organization. The upcoming Convention will be held at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida, May 22-25, 2023. For more information, go to www.nrbconvention.org