The NRB President’s Council comprises visionary NRB Members who express their commitment to the work of the association through additional commitments of time, support, and financial resources. President’s Council members serve as influential ambassadors for NRB as they interact with political leaders and others with positions of significant influence and authority in our nation’s capital.
President’s Council members receive exclusive opportunities to participate in private events and monthly calls with high ranking government, political, and church leaders. In short, President’s Council members are a select group of strategic partners whose generous support and dedicated efforts enable NRB to preserve and expand the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, both in the United States and around the world.
The NRB President’s Council:
- Serves as an advisory board for the association
- Draws upon the breadth of experience from our membership
- Lays a foundation for the future of Christian media
- Gives opinions and feedback on the direction of the association
- Functions as a sounding board for future NRB initiatives
The President’s Council Focuses On:
- Keeping the doors of electronic media open for the spread of the Gospel
- Opening new doors of opportunity to reach the world for Christ
- Securing our freedom to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ
The President’s Council Supports NRB Work:
- To advance the interests of Christian broadcasters and communicators in the legislative, legal, and regulatory forums of Washington, D.C.
- To capitalize on emerging opportunities to advance the cause of Christ through all electronic media
- To strengthen vital relationships with men and women in positions of influence and authority in our nation’s capital
Benefits of Serving on the NRB President’s Council:
- Opportunities to participate in exclusive events throughout the year
- Invitations to monthly private calls with high-ranking government, political, and church leaders
- Referrals to like-minded legal firms that advocate legal policies that advance Christian broadcasting freedoms through amicus curiae briefs in pending litigation, and similar filings.
- Special invitation to the annual President’s Council Reception held during the annual NRB Christian Media Convention
Join the NRB President’s Council today!
Contact us to learn more about joining the NRB President’s Council.