As Christians, we’re called to be salt and light to the world around us, and that includes the world of mainstream media and entertainment. However, Christians working in this field face unique challenges and questions as they seek to live faithfully in a hostile culture.
NRB and Christians in Communications are excited to bring together a panel of widely-renowned and accomplished female leaders in media and entertainment for a special live conversation about how to succeed as a Christian in mainstream media and entertainment.
We’re honored to be joined by:
• Kathleen Cooke, a writer, speaker, media producer, former actress, and the co-founder of Cooke Media Group and The Influence Lab
• Sam Sorbo, an actress, international model, author, host, and educator
• Nancy Stafford, an actress, host, speaker, and author
During this free online event, you’ll hear answers to questions like:
• What is the biggest challenge today for Christians, especially Christian women, working in media and entertainment?
• How should your faith influence the choices you have made in your career?
• Are Hollywood sets and Christian sets different?
• How can faith get you through challenging times in your career?
• Should the perception of Hollywood send “flashing caution lights” to Christians?
• What is one thing people need to know if they want to work as Christians in Hollywood and stay strong in their faith?
• How has COVID-19 changed the media and entertainment industry?
• And much, much more!
If you’re a Christian who works or wants to work in media or entertainment, you won’t want to miss this special discussion.
This event is free, but space is limited and registration is required.