Over the last 12 months, we’ve all experienced moments of crisis. A global pandemic, a hostile election season, and social unrest around the the country have all brought new challenges for us to face as Christian leaders.
Dr. Mark Jobe joins NRB Senior VP of Communications Daniel Darling for a special conversation about leading through crisis.
Dr. Jobe is president of Moody Bible Institute and the founding pastor of New Life Community Church, a Chicago-based ministry with 27 locations throughout Chicago. As a well-known Christian leader who has guided a storied institution through many moments of crisis, Dr. Jobe has valuable wisdom and insights to share with all of us.
Dr. Jobe discusses:
• What it means to lead well through crisis
• How leaders can adapt quickly to changing circumstances
• Key ways organizations can pivot to digital ministry
• The importance of digital and broadcast ministry
• How ministries can meet people’s immediate needs in difficult times
This insightful and wide-ranging conversation will help you grow as a Christian leader so that you can be prepared to handle times of crisis.