National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) is seeking qualified candidates for its Vice President of Government Relations position.
The Vice President of Government Relations directs the Washington, DC advocacy efforts of the NRB, and serves as the principal advocate to all branches of the Federal government. In addition, the position works to form strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations, as well as corporate entities, and the media. The ideal candidate will have:
- detailed knowledge and experience in both legislative process and strategy;
- at least five years working as a government relations advocate, as congressional staff, with the FCC, FTC, or in some other government relations capacity;
- an extensive network of Capitol Hill staff and policy connections at like-minded organizations, and at the FCC and FTC;
- outstanding writing and communication skills; and
- a tenacious commitment to the defense of First Amendment freedoms.
The person must be an Evangelical Christian.
To read a full job description, click here.
Resumes should be submitted to Jonelle Capps at email@example.com. If you have any questions please email Jonelle or call her at 615-338-5153.