In a post-COVID-19 world, everything is changing rapidly. Digital awareness has moved to the forefront of organizations’ priorities, and everyone is racing to keep up.
Over the course of two days (June 17-18), speakers from around three dozen ministries will come together for the 2020 Digital Ministry Conference to share how their organizations have responded to the COVID-19 crisis, moved into the digital space, and created value for their partners that they never imagined possible.
Organized by NRB member FiveQ, the conference will be held exclusively online, and is free. It will cover both timely and timeless topics like:
- Social Justice and Diversity in a Digital Age with pastors Bryndan Loritts, Stephen Love, and Malachi O’Brien;
- Digital Fundraising Post-COVID-19 with industry leaders Brad Davies of Salem Cultivate, Gabe Cooper of Virtuous CRM and Stephen Boudreau of RaiseDonors;
- Five Marks of a Healthy Digital Mindset with Chad Williams;
- Digital First Ministry with the leaders from online ministries, Right Now Media, Blue Letter Bible, and GotQuestions;
- Ministry at the Speed of Digital, a case study of how Revive Our Hearts created a new daily video podcast in two weeks at the start of COVID-19 to extend its ministry to a new audience;
- Personalization at Scale, a conversation with several ministries who are personalizing their website and getting real results;
- and many other practical sessions.
To register, or to see the full schedule, visit digitalministryconference.com.
NRB is an official supporter of the conference.