Want to Know Who Is Available for Interview at NRB15?
If you’re looking to interview some of the Christian leaders, authors, speakers, and artists who will be participating in the upcoming NRB 2015 International Christian Media Convention, have we got a list for you!
There are dozens of NRB members, Convention sponsors, Convention exhibitors, and Convention speakers who will be making themselves available to the news media/press for interview. Below is a preliminary list.
To request a copy of this list with additional details and contact information,click here. To add someone to the list, click here, but keep in mind that we are compiling a list of only NRB members, Convention sponsors, Convention exhibitors, and Convention speakers. To find out more about NRB membership, click here.
Available for Interview:
- Alan Robertson, Duck Dynasty
- Alex Kendrick, Founder, Kendrick Brothers Productions
- Alison Howard, Communications Director, Concerned Women for America
- Allan McGuirl (Rev.), Founder & International Director Emeritus, Galcom International Inc.
- Andreas Kisslinger, CEO, Lightcast, Inc.
- Anne Paulk, Executive Director, Restored Hope Network
- Barry Meguiar, Founder, Speaker, and Host, Revival Outside the Walls
- Becky Isaacs, Vice President, Aberdeen Broadcast Services
- Birga Alden, Affiliate Marketing/Relationship Director, iparent.tv and X3watch
- Brad Dacus, President and Founder, Pacific Justice Institute
- Brad Mattes, CEO, Life Issues Institute
- Brandan Robertson, Evangelicals for Marriage Equality
- Caroline Cox (Baroness), Founder & CEO, Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust
- Chip Gordon (Rev.), Director of Pastoral Care, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Christyn Taylor, Marketing & Social Media Manager, EPray
- Dan Busby, President, ECFA
- Darrell Bock (Dr.), Executive Director of Cultural Engagement at the Hendricks Center, Professor of NT Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary
- David Benham, Co-Founder, Benham Companies
- David Dorricott, Executive Producer, Friends and Heroes Productions, Ltd.
- David Kansas, Chief Operating Officer/SVP of Content, American Public Media/MPR
- David Kyle Foster (Dr.), Founder/Director, Pure Passion Media / Mastering Life Ministries
- Elisa Goodwin, COO, Children of the Nations (COTN)
- Eric Teetsel, Executive Director, Manhattan Declaration
- Erick Stakelbeck, Host, The Watchman, CBN News
- Erwin Lutzer (Dr.), Sr. Pastor, The Moody Church
- Frank Turek (Dr.), Speaker and award-winning Author
- Ginny Dent Brant, Author, Speaker, Counselor & Soloist
- Gregory Thornbury (Dr.), President, The King's College
- Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist, Canva
- Guy Noland, Executive Director, SAVN.TV
- Isik Abla, Isik Abla Ministries
- Jack Countryman, Vice President & Publisher Emeritus, Ministry Development, JCountryman Gift Books, a division of HarperCollins Christian Publishing
- Janet Parshall, Host, In the Market with Janet Parshall
- Jason Benham, Co-Founder, Benham Companies
- Jeanne Monahan Mancini, President, March for Life Education and Defense Fund
- Jeff O'Lear, President, Game Show Mania, LLC.
- Jenny Eaton Dyer, Ph.D., Hope Through Healing Hands, Executive Director
- Jerry Johnson, Ph.D., President & CEO, NRB
- John Brown, Founder & CEO, Zion Oil & Gas, Inc.
- Jonathan Bock, President, Grace Hill Media
- Jonathan Malm, Author and Creative Entrepreneur
- Joni Eareckson Tada, Founder and CEO, Joni and Friends International Disability Center
- June Hunt, Biblical Counselor, Host of Hope For The Heart, Hope for the Heart
- Justin Lee, The Gay Christian Network
- Justin Wise, CEO/Founder, Think Digital
- Kevin Perkins, President, Naomi's Village
- Lee Rainie, Director, Pew Internet and American Life Project
- Lila Rose, President, Live Action
- Mariam Ibraheem
- Mark Green, Head of Global Marketing, Guardians of Ancora
- Matthew Cook, President, Aberdeen Broadcast Services
- Michael Brown (Dr.), FIRE School of Ministry
- Michael Heiser, Logos Software Scholar-in-Residence and Author
- Mona Hennein, Executive Producer, Life Focus Communications
- Nathan Spicer, Manager, yesHEis
- Nick Runyon, Director, yesHEis
- Owen Strachan (Dr.), President, The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Patti Garibay, National Executive Director, American Heritage Girls
- Penny Nance, CEO & President, Concerned Women for America
- Percy McCray (Rev.), Director of Faith-Based Programs, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Philip Kwaitkowski (Pastor), President, Pacific Garden Mission
- Rick Grubbs, Host of Redeeming the Time, LifeChanging Seminars
- Robert Jeffress (Dr.), Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church, Dallas, Texas
- Shawn Farrington, Director of Creative Services, K-LOVE & Air1
- Star Parker, Center for Urban Renewal and Education
- Stephen Kendrick, Founder, Kendrick Brothers Productions
- Steve Arterburn, Founder and Chairman, New Life Ministries
- Stu Epperson, Jr., Founder and President, Truth Network
- Tracy Johnson, Founder, President & CEO, Johnson Media
- Uzi Landau, Minister of Tourism, Government of Israel
- Victor G. Carrillo, President and Chief Operating Officer, Zion Oil & Gas, Inc.
- Warren L. Maye, Editor-in-Chief, The Salvation Army
By NRB Staff
Published: February 12, 2015
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »