NRB standing committees are established to advance the overall mission of the NRB and to serve the unique interests of specific constituencies within the NRB family. Among the ways standing committees render valuable and helpful assistance to the NRB is by:
We welcome you to get involved in an NRB Committee, within your area of expertise, whether it be Radio, Television, Internet, Church Media, International, or Intercollegiate.
Our Communities are composed of Committees along with open Advisory Councils, in which all interested parties are encouraged to take part.
As you participate in an NRB Advisory Council, you’ll provide action-oriented input on:
• the NRB Convention’s educational sessions
• your industry’s reception at the NRB Convention
• the NRB print and electronic communiqués
• the NRB Media Awards categories and criteria
• NRB research initiatives
• NRB membership benefits
Plus, you and your organization will benefit by:
• interacting with gifted people in your industry
• networking with a wide cross-section within Christian media
• developing new leadership skills through growth opportunities
At the annual Advisory Council Meetings, you can give input into how NRB’s committees should serve your industry, even if you’re not yet a member of NRB.
After all, who can better tell us what you and your organization need—than you?
If you are just interested in learning more--contact Judy Stephens at (703) 331-4510, or use this form to submit your inquiry: